shall be forthcoming at some point in the near future (I was told today that havn't updated my blog recently...this is true. And I even have lots of things to write about)
Some things to look forward to in the update:
shoes,
paddling,
more paddling,
photography,
convocation,
and
dance,
June 6, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is this PHTOOGRAPHY you speak of?? Didn't you just receive an ENGLISH degree?? Hmm, might have to revoke that! Or perhaps I'll just change the name and hang it on my wall. I need new art for the hous. ;)
Congrats on the consummation - I mean Convocation - is there ever consummation when it comes to education?
BTW - you posted at 11:11 on 06/06/06 - cool!
PHTOOGRAPHY? I know not of what you speak.
Sure sure - edit after the fact - doesn't mean it wasn't there. :P
I am forever going to be asking you how your PHTOOGRAPHY is going now.
Just cause I am mean like that.
Post a Comment