December 10, 2008

Random thoughts

It's 11:30pm. I'm tired of halfheartedly "studying" (using that term pretty loosely) for my Bus 150 exam tomorrow. I'm not done yet-even I have standards. I have to at least read through all the notes, afterall.

The wine is not helping.

The fire and the Christmas music are making it slightly more bearable.

But what I'd really like right now

is a cookie.

Can I please have a cookie?

2 comments:

muffin monster said...

I'd like to note that tonight, Starbucks was giving away free cookies because they can't legally sell them after a couple days? But, they were in perfect shape, and wonderful. I hope you get a cookie!

Indigo Eve said...

Free cookies?! and I missed it? how like my life...

Mind you, I tend to stay out of the "S" place if at all possible...I'm not entirely against it...just prefer pretty much everywhere else. The one thing I can say for them is that they have the most gorgeous travel mugs-so Very just what I like...