September 8, 2008

Mt Becher...finally...

I finally got to do the Mt Becher trail this past Saturday-yay!

It was the perfect temperature outside - lovely and sunny. We met a woman named Kari in the parking lot who was headed to Albert Edward and Paradise Meadows. She, like us, didn't really know where she was going to find the trailhead so we set off together to follow the instructions I'd printed off of TrailPeak.com which were very specific and very accurate.


Goodbye Kari, have a good trip!


Random dog that we mistook for someone elses dog...




Random Dog's owners and the view of the valley from nearly the top...




View from the top(ish)




We had to pose for a picture




Required photo of the glacier




Bird in tree (yes, I'm very good at pointing out the obvious...)




3 comments:

Likalia said...

Yay us!

Nice shots. :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for printed directions! Looks like it was a lovely day. Our trek was great too, though we never actually made it to our goal, we had a great time!

Indigo Eve said...

That is true - and had it not been so hot I bet we would have been more inclined to keep climbing up the face of the ski hill and then we would have found our trail...but it was hot.