
It has finally happened. I have found a shoe company that I would like to buy every pair of shoes in their line.
I suspected that one day I would find such a dangerous company in existance. In case you don't know, I Love shoes. Particularly dressy shoes (it makes no sense I know, I live in jeans and tank tops). However, the fact remains that I'm a sucker for a beautiful pair of shoes. These are beautiful shoes. The company is American and the shoes are made in Montevideo. Montevideo is the capital of Uruguay. It is located on the north side of the Rio de la Plata estuary; basically it's across the estuary from Buenos Aries. This brings me to the important point about these shoes (besides the fact that they are gorgeous, sexy, high heeled, and reportedly incredibly comfortable); they are dance shoes. Ahhhh! If I believed in fate and signs... oh wait, I do. But I also believe you never truly need an excuse for shoes. And even though there is really nothing more that these shoes require, they have one other unique point of interest that makes me want a pair - they are called Tara; Tara Tango Shoes :+)
http://22tangoshoes.com/index.php
1 comment:
Shoes...manna from God...I own over 400 pair myself!!
Post a Comment